To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, Semrush is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Email Marketing Manager to join a dynamic Email Agency team!
This leader will serve as a liaison between the sales and email marketing teams to unify our automated and ad-hoc email activities across the customer lifecycle. This role reports directly to the Director of Email and Lifecycle Marketing with a dotted line to the VP of WW Sales.
Tasks in the role
- Develop and launch end-to-end email programs to foster user retention and revenue expansion within our existing customer base. Generate qualified leads for our Sales and Account Management teams.
- Optimize email programs end-to-end, including concept development, audience segmentation, email deployment, performance reporting, and ongoing testing.
- Work closely with the content and creative agencies to create useful, meaningful, and stunning content for different user segments to drive user engagement and sales.
- Collaborate day-to-day with sales and sales leadership to create the demand needed to grow the business exponentially.
- Analyze email program results, make recommendations & implement changes based on key findings.
- Be the expert on communication with our customers, and drive two-way data enrichment for sales and marketing teams, providing complete visibility and connectedness of the available data.
- Unify our email/data platforms and systems to support a ‘One Company One Voice’ approach to customer communication.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure on-time and high-quality delivery of initiatives by balancing business needs versus technical constraints.
- Execute thoughtful experiments to unlock high-impact programs and leverage automation to maximize user engagement & retention.
- Provide departments with best email practices of industries (content performance, technical implementation, trigger scenarios)
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- 7+ years of expertise in triggered/automated marketing programs and workflows. Ideally in a B2B working closely with sales teams.
- Proven experience with Marketo ideal.
- Extensive knowledge of customer journeys, lifecycle campaigns, and segmented communication strategies.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing, ability to draw conclusions from data and act accordingly.
- In-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, a proven ability to lead day-to-day relationships, and work with multiple contacts successfully.
- Agility – innovative thinking and flexibility to change course when necessary to achieve results.
- Ability to collaborate, lead, manage, and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Great team spirit; strong communication and collaborative skills.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit and individual qualification