As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Security Sales Specialist, you will build and expand relationships with customers, work with customers to deliver business value, demonstrate product functionality and provide an overview of business use cases. You will lead day-to-day relationships with external customer stakeholders while identifying ways to multiply the impact of the team.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Construct and execute a territory development plan. Promote VirusTotal in your territory to customers while meeting or exceeding quarterly goals.
- Develop the pipeline and manage cycles in all stages, including lead generation to customer onboarding.
- Build and maintain relationships to collaborate with long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor to the account.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Engineering, Customer Success, Channels, Product, and Engineering teams to understand the customer and provide an excellent prospect/customer experience.
- Represent VirusTotal in regional forecasts, all hands, and team meetings. Serve as a stakeholder to regional Google Cloud leads while reporting current, accurate, and timely forecasting and business performance in Salesforce and other tools.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: New York, NY, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience selling to clients in the enterprise cybersecurity field.
- Experience in a sales role in the enterprise software or cloud space.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Experience carrying and exceeding strategic business goals in a sales role.
- Experience starting a territory from the beginning and understanding the security partner ecosystem.
- Knowledge of product and solution market trends in cybersecurity and the cloud.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Ability to build continuous relationships with C-level executives across security/IT business units, and ensure customer success and adoption leads to customer expansion.
- Excellent problem-solving, verbal, written communication, presentation, and active listening skills.