- Simple Texting
- Full Time
- $50K - $100K
Remote Job Description
The Sales Specialist will be the key face and representation of the Sales team for our customers. This individual will respond to emails, chats, or phone calls to help potential SimpleTexting customers with all of their needs. They will be a Rockstar at researching and developing leads via websites and social media platforms. The Sales Specialist will be a big picture thinker who is an expert in building rapport with lots of personality.
$50,000 - $55,000 + $15,000 On Target Earnings. Salary will be evaluated based upon experience.
- Respond to email tickets, online chats, or phone calls to help potential SimpleTexting customers get signed up and started with the platform
- Explore the needs of potential customers and help them take the first step toward succeeding with SimpleTexting
- Qualify customers and get them connected with a Mid-Market and High Volume account executive where appropriate
- Build a thorough understanding of our products and communicate the proposition and value to prospective customers through phone-calls, web-demos and email communication.
- Sales mentality to build rapport and ask digging questions to further qualify sales opportunities and establish alignment
- Identify stakeholders (Champions, Decision-Makers, Legal, Procurement, Finance, etc.) and determine best practices for navigating and influencing the conversation
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results.
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Work collaboratively with other departments across SimpleTexting to ensure product and client alignment
- Improve our sales funnel by bringing your innovative ideas to the table
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
The preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Comfortable on phone calls
- Able to communicate via chats and zoom with customers
- Strong research skills on LinkedIn, other websites and social media platforms
- Builds rapport and helps to get potential customers excited
Our values of Dream big, Win together, Keep it simple and Make it happen are what make us successful on our journey to be the global leader in customer engagement for SMBs, so people who feel a connection to these values and like the pace of a fast-growing global company will easily fit into our team. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds to be their authentic self and bring their values into their work. We know that the more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our success will be. In addition, we offer the following benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous time-off policy - take the time you need to operate at peak performance.
- Excellent medical benefits, including multiple medical, dental & vision plans to meet your personal needs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Coaching and ongoing career development
If you're looking for your next opportunity in your career and want to work for a growing tech company, then apply now!