Olo is seeking a Revenue Manager to join our Billing and Revenue Team to ensure the accuracy and quality of all data and information throughout the order-to-cash cycle. Reporting to the Revenue Director, you will set billing and revenue priorities to improve and scale our processes. You will also work closely with our VP, Controller, and the larger Corporate Accounting Team to support the month-end close process.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo's headquarters in NYC.
What You'll Do
- Manage the monthly Billing & Revenue close process, including preparation and review of the various billing reconciliation processes.
- Assist the Revenue Director with process improvements, including automation efforts and working closely with department stakeholders to support accounting and compliance functions.
- Review any billing and revenue policies to ensure alignment with our financial statements.
- Collaborate with our various departments that impact billing and revenue to ensure revenue optimization.
- Update and maintain SOX documentation of controls and process narratives, ensure no control gaps and risks, and effective internal controls.
- Support the month-end accounting close process, including revenue journal entries and account reconciliation work papers.
- Support management on ad-hoc analysis and projects, as needed.
- Exercise diplomacy skills to deal effectively and professionally with obstacles that arise with external customers and vendors and with internal stakeholders.
What We'll Expect From You
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a SaaS environment
- High level of familiarity with Salesforce, Zuora, and Sage Intacct. Braintree is a plus!
- Strong working knowledge of ASC 606 and internal controls
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal and external Auditors
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Active CPA or CPA eligible preferred
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry's digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo's platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you're in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo's headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $105k to $120k annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
olo jobs, olo careers, olo remote jobs