Product Manager - Partnerships
- Full Time
- Product Manager
Remote Job Description
Plaid has a vibrant and growing ecosystem of partners. Partners sometimes resell Plaid products like Auth and Balance while others have a much deeper product relationship with us. The partnership business makes up a sizable part of our overall revenue and future growth opportunities. We are looking to hire an experienced Product Manager who can bring together an overarching strategy that encompasses our partnership strategy that scales over reseller, referral and product partners across a wide range of customer use cases like Payments, Personal Finance to name a couple.
If you are interested in helping build the world of Partnerships at Plaid, let’s chat!
What You'll Do
- Partner with engineering and design to create seamless end to end experiences in collaboration with our partners
- Drive the decisions that impact how partners bring potentially thousands of customers on-board to Plaid in a scalable manner
- Think strategically about Plaid’s relationship with Payment Processor Partners to identify and execute on new win-win opportunities with them
- Own the tools that our Partners use to on-board their customers onto Plaid, any API endpoints that we provide to partners and product integrations that you determine will drive a much stronger Plaid network of Fintech apps, users and Financial Institutions
What Excites You
- Setting a long-term vision and strategy. Partnership sits at the foundation of our customer experience - let’s get ambitious!
- Being at the center of important work that matters to multiple stakeholders in the Plaid network; be it Partners, our Financial Institutions or Developers.
- Having significant business impact. The choices you make will have important knock-on effects across the customer journey. Exciting opportunity to move the needle.
- Continuous improvement and sensible prioritization. There’s always more to do - it’s up to you to decide what we should do, why, and when!
- Understanding and influencing our partners' product roadmaps to improve the customer experience, API performance, reporting and overall efficiency and scalability of the product and partner relationships.
- Showing results.
- Working with an amazing team!
What Excites Us
- Meaningful track record (5+ years) in Product Management. You will be the primary product owner of our Partnerships roadmap.
- Strong stakeholder management. You will be working closely with a cross-functional group comprised of Go-To-Market, Design, Engineering and Business Operations (to name a few) to ensure the team is aligned and marching towards strong outcomes.
- Partner centricity. You will be a key leader in making sure our partners don’t just have a good experience with Plaid, but a great one.
- First principles. We have a strong bias towards operating in first principles on this team so we can create win-win models for partners, users, customers and scale an overall ecosystem.
- Business Operator. You are comfortable making choices that influence not just product or engineering but a multitude of teams while leading with empathy and decisiveness. Drive business outcomes.
- Metrics and impact mindset. You’ll sit at the center of our customer experience. How do we better activate Dashboard for growth? What does success look like?
- A willingness to learn about new technologies. You will be working with our partners to push their adoption.