Product Manager, Core Product
- Full Time
- Product Manager
- $150K - $200K
Remote Job Description
Notion can be used for writing personal notes, making collaborative documents, publishing a wiki, for managing projects and more; it's used by individual consumers, small teams, and large enterprises alike. We’re looking for a product manager that will help us make Notion’s mobile apps functional, fast and fun to use.
What You'll Achieve:
- You’ll rethink the way Notion works on each of our mobile platforms — taking advantage of mobile-only, or tablet-only features
- You’ll improve our mobile and tablet apps, bringing them richer creation and collaboration experiences
- You’ll bring a ruthless focus to making our apps lightweight and lightning fast for our customers around the world
- You'll guide the prioritization of work and help make resourcing and prioritization tradeoffs more generally.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- You have a track record of working on high quality consumer mobile products
- You have experience using both quantitative data (e.g., metrics, analytics) and qualitative data (e.g., user feedback) to inform product prioritization.
- You collaborate well cross-functionally—especially with design, data and engineering
- You have built, or are committed to building, diverse and inclusive product teams.
Nice to Haves:
- You have a Computer Science background or equivalent technical experience.
- You've heard of computing pioneers like Ada Lovelace, Douglas Engelbart, Alan Kay, and others—and understand why we're big fans of their work.
- You've worked in the product function of a startup and care a lot about shaping (and working in) a high-impact, collaborative organization.