Product Lead - Customer Platform
- Full Time
- Product Manager
Remote Job Description
The Customer Platform team at Plaid is on a mission to unlock the value of Plaid’s products for our customers by providing a friction-free experience throughout their journey with us. This is the team that builds our customer surfaces and touch points, including our website, onboarding process, developer tools, dashboards, docs, billing, and more. As Plaid expands beyond our initial offering of data connectivity to a broader suite of financial products, this team will enable our customers to use multiple Plaid products together and deliver end-to-end solutions to consumers.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to drive vision, strategy, and ultimately impact across our Customer Platform. Someone who can develop empathy for our customers, a deep understanding of our products, and a clear vision for how our customer experience should evolve. This leader will expand upon what the team has already built and drive self-serve growth across all of Plaid’s product areas, while improving our developer experience to accelerate our customers’ velocity.
What Excites You
- Defining and evolving the vision, roadmap, and impact for Plaid’s Customer-facing Platform.
- Partnering cross-functionally to ship features often and iteratively.
- Working directly with customers to ensure your vision is aligned with their needs.
- Deeply understanding the needs of product development teams at Plaid.
- Building, growing, and leading a high-performing team of PMs.
- Fostering an environment that is customer-focused, data-driven, and experimentation based.
- Helping evolve our product culture, discipline, and practices.
What Excites Us
- Passion for great developer experiences.
- The ability to understand Plaid’s suite of products and long-term vision.
- A deep understanding of platforms and driving growth across our customer lifecycle.
- Demonstrable experience driving growth of developer-focused products and platforms.
- Frameworks to understand customer needs and clearly communicate them to our teams.
- Experience building, coaching, and retaining high performing, diverse teams of PM's.
- Track record of driving product development that meaningfully moves the business forward.