At Datadog, People Operations is more than just human resources—it’s a data-driven team dedicated to constantly improving the way we hire, develop, and support our most valuable asset: our people. Our People Operations team are strategic problem solvers who work closely with leadership and employees to ensure that Datadog keeps scaling smoothly and remains a great place to work.
Datadog is seeking a HRIS Integrations Architect who will be responsible for owning and managing all Workday related integrations. This hands-on technical role demands excellent knowledge of HR business processes and Workday Integration technologies. This role will be responsible for all phases of the integration lifecycle. The candidate should have experience developing and supporting Workday HCM, benefits, and payroll using the various Workday integration tools. You will play a critical role in the continued deployment of new functionality, developing solutions and enabling the continued growth of Datadog.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the ownership of the ongoing design, deployment, maintenance, and governance of the HRIS Integrations landscape and roadmap. Develop integration architecture and data platform, propose integration development guidelines and recommend best practices
- Design and build integrations between Workday and various internal and external systems using Workday technologies such as Studio, EIBs, Core Connectors, Web Services, etc. partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze the current integration landscape to identify gaps in functionality or areas for improvement around performance, error handling, and scalability
- Monitor scheduled integrations and handle integration failures, errors, or issues; work with vendors to resolve as necessary
- Responsible for the overall Workday Integration delivery and maintaining integration standard operating procedures
- Serve as a technical advisor on our most complex issues regarding Workday APIs, security, authentication and integration solutions, providing technical knowledge and answers to questions regarding their use. Partner with internal and external stakeholders to solve business issues through automation
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience building and supporting Workday integrations. Workday Integration Certified, strongly preferred but not required. Experience with Workday Extend and/or Prism a plus
- Knowledge of HR functional areas (Recruiting, Hiring, Onboarding, Benefits, Compensation, Learning, Performance/Talent, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Workday Studio, EIBs, Core Connectors, PECI, Cloud Connectors, Document Transformation, and BIRT. Strong understanding of Workday SOAP and REST web service directories and related security domains
- Coding experience (C++, C#, Java, .NET, XML/XMLT/XSLT) required and knowledge with SQL databases and writing SQL queries
- Experience with Web Service or ESBs products (SnapLogic, Boomi, MuleSoft, Informatica, etc.) and experience building and supporting integrations with ADP Celergo, Greenhouse, and various benefit vendors
- Computer Science degree/previous development experience a plus (but not required)
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth.
Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram
and Datadog Learning Center.