At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
In Google Search, we're reimagining what it means to search for information – any way and anywhere. To do that, we need to solve complex engineering challenges and expand our infrastructure, while maintaining a universally accessible and useful experience that people around the world rely on. In joining the Search team, you'll have an opportunity to make an impact on billions of people globally.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $194,000-$292,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
- Lead a team of product managers.
- Lead a team through defining, identifying, collecting, and tracking appropriate product or business metrics.
- Create product requirements, co-lead product design and development and own product roadmaps.
- Lead collaboration with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams on cutting edge technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role.
- 5 years of experience building and shipping technical products.
- 5 years of experience in people management, with technical leadership.
- Master’s degree or PhD in a technology or business related field.
- 7 years of experience working cross-functionally with engineering, UX/UI, sales, finance, and other stakeholders.
- 7 years of experience in a business function or role (e.g., strategic marketing, business operations, consulting).
- 5 years of experience in a role preparing and delivering technical presentations to senior leadership.
- 5 years of experience in software development or engineering.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; New York, NY, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.