Finance Manager - APAC
- Full Time
Remote Job Description
We are looking to recruit a senior finance professional to support the APAC regional finance hub, reporting into the APAC finance manager. The role will be varied and challenging with a number of exciting projects to take ownership of, as Binance expands its activity across the region.
You will be asked to act as a sounding board to the business, to be a trusted advisor and technical financial expert; as well as to help provide performance management and optimisation services. With strong interpersonal skills, and confidence borne of your in-depth experience, you will be able to work with your finance peers as well as other internal stakeholders, and manage relationships with key external partners such as auditors, banks and tax advisers.
You will be laser-focused on operational efficiency and driving process improvements in order to make sure that manual efforts are eliminated and your time is not wasted. You will be eager to act as a coach and mentor to more junior members of the team to ensure they adopt the same ethos of excellence and collaboration as you exhibit.
- Help with the set-up of new entities across the region, including local trading exchanges - ensuring that they are fit for purpose operationally and we are able to record their activities accurately
- Maintain accounting books, perform month end close and review of monthly consolidation and reporting pack
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement reviews as well as financial position variance analyses
- Work with audit and tax consultants to prepare and submit audited Financial Statements and tax returns on time
- Manage operational banking matters, including and not limited to maintaining of accounts, reconciliations, and approving payments
- Manage, analyse and improve expense and payment processes
- Coordinate regional marketing budgets, review budget request, collate and evaluate post ROI marketing spend
- Provide support to business performance monitoring and improvement processes
- Monitor entity level cashflow requirements and help build funding business cases as required
- Review contracts initiated by local offices and provide input to ensure that financial and commercial considerations are well protected
- Attend to ad-hoc requests or financial needs from the Group/Central team and/or APAC region
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance/economic/business administration) is a must
- Good knowledge of local accounting GAAP, Certified Public Accountant is a plusMore than 8 years of experience at relevant positions
- Familiar with local laws and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Honest and professional work ethic