Field Sales Representative, Veterans Affairs, Google Public Sector
- Full Time
- $100K - $150K
Remote Job Description
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $106,000-$163,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Lead account strategy in generating/developing business growth opportunities and partner with Customer Engineers and Google Partners to optimize business results.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Build executive relationships with Veteran Affairs (VA) customers, and influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Discuss and manage the business cycle, often presenting to C-level executives in Veterans Affairs.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: Texas, USA; United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in software sales and account management at an enterprise business-to-business (B2B) software company.
- 7 years of experience building strategic business partnerships with customers.
- Experience promoting cloud, infrastructure, software, databases, investigative tools, applications software, or cloud solutions.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects, including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Ability to partner with sales engineers and customers to identify problems and develop solutions.
- Ability to partner with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.