This is our Email & Marketing Automation Manager role for idea generators, planning geniuses, and natural-born analysts.
Tasks in the role
- Manage automated email programs, support the customer lifecycle (engage, convert, up-sell/cross-sell).
- Work closely with internal partners, including business, engineering, design, legal, and bringing ideas to life that increase user engagement with the product.
- Optimize email programs end-to-end, including concept development, audience segmentation, email deployment, performance reporting, and ongoing testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure on-time and high-quality delivery of initiatives by balancing business needs versus technical constraints.
- Execute thoughtful experiments to unlock high-impact programs, and leverage automation to maximize user engagement & retention.
- Analyze email program results, make recommendations & implement changes based on key findings.
- Provide task requesters with email analytics (custom reports, analysis of sent-out email).
- Provide departments with best email practices of industries (content performance, technical implementation, trigger scenarios).
Who we are looking for
- Solid expertise in triggered/automated marketing programs and workflows.
- Proven experience with Marketo is a must.
- Extensive knowledge of customer journeys, lifecycle campaigns, and segmented communication strategies.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing, ability to draw conclusions from data and act accordingly.
- In-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, a proven ability to lead day-to-day relationships, and work with multiple contacts successfully.
- Work experience as a client-facing account manager at an agency is a plus.
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive, detail-driven environment.
- Great team spirit; strong communication and collaborative skills.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit and individual qualifications.