Data Analytics Sales Specialist
- Full Time
- $100K - $150K
Remote Job Description
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Data Analytics Sales Specialist, you will be leading Go-To-Market strategies and sales, managing campaigns, and providing feedback to Product and Global Solutions Teams. You will serve as a solution executive within the direct enterprise sales organization. You will be the trusted advisor to C-level and their executives to help shape the cloud and data analytics strategy and enable digital transformation. You will focus on helping customers to improve their productivity and harness the power of products to make their organizations more productive, collaborative, and available to the customers.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $106,000-$158,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
- Lead or support sales motions, territory plans, and achievement of objectives.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers as the data analytics subject matter expert, influencing long-term strategic direction.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans, including a broader enterprise plan across key industries, focus on building accounts.
- Assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud data and analytics solutions, articulating key solution differentiators and measurable business impacts.
- Work with Google accounts and Technical teams to develop and drive pipeline, provide expertise and develop Go-To-Market (GTM) efforts with Google Cloud Platform partners.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: New York, NY, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Detroit, MI, USA; Reston, VA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA.
Remote location(s): Florida, USA; Illinois, USA; Indiana, USA; Minnesota, USA; Ohio, USA; Wisconsin, USA.
- 7 years of experience with field sales in SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS.
- Experience managing sales cycle with a focus on data management, analytics, and business intelligence.
- Experience engaging and influencing executive stakeholders as a business advisor and thought leader in data and analytics.
- Experience working with sales engineers and customer technical leads to build business cases for transformation and accompanying plans for implementation.
- Experience with market-leading Business Intelligence (BI) front-end, data analytics middleware, or back-end data warehouse technologies.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud data and analytics offerings (e.g., BigQuery, Looker, Dataproc, Pub/Sub, etc.).
- Ability to plan, pitch, and execute sales and customer transformation strategy aligned to data and analytics.