Customer Success Manager
- Full Time
- Customer Support
Remote Job Description
Uscreen is a growing (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content.
Uscreen provides an all-in-one video membership platform. We empower video-based entrepreneurs to monetize subscriptions, communities, courses, and live-streamed events across platforms (web, mobile, & TV).
25,000+ video creators sell, market, manage, & grow their businesses with Uscreen — and they generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Work with our existing customers (creators, founders, & CEOs) to help them grow their online video subscription businesses
- Establish deep relationships with new and existing customers, understanding their challenges, and offering strategic guidance to help them meet their goals and maximize their ROI
- Own the client experience by establishing rapport, providing training, identifying opportunities and driving product adoption
- Expand current customer accounts through upsell opportunities of products and services
- Negotiate and close renewals
- Own data and analytics for all things related to the customer including segmentation, account health, adoption, NPS, and churn
- Become an industry expert by continuously seeking out and learning industry trends and best practices
- Act as an escalation liaison between the customer, Technical Support, and Product Development to help resolve technical issues blocking product adoption
- Provide customers with marketing, industry and platform best practices
- Connect customers with ecosystem partners (i.e. software, agencies, production)
- Mitigate churn by proactively addressing leading indicators
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in our CRM system
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and Sales to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
- Preemptively spot patterns to improve usage and adoption
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 3+ years of Customer Success and/or Account Management, preferably in SaaS
- Excellent communication, presentation, written, negotiation and listening skills
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Ability to organize and prioritize time and tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully communicate and negotiate with internal and external customers
- Graduate of a four-year university or equivalent professional experience
Our Commitment to You
- We will compensate you competitively.
- Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training and workshops to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to a stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- Our flexible, unlimited PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- We also offer flexible parental leave.
- Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen team