Customer Success Manager, Japan
- Full Time
- Customer Support
Remote Job Description
We're looking for a motivated Customer Success Manager with an entrepreneurial and building spirit to join our founding Customer Success team! The Japan region has been one of the most important markets for us. As an early member of the team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our sales and customer success motion, meaningfully shape our future product, and drive business revenue, all while having a blast doing it!
What You'll Achieve:
- Help build the foundations of Customer Success at Notion: As an early member of our sales/success teams in Japan, you'll be instrumental in helping define customer success by working closely with a global team.
- Drive adoption, retention, and expansion for a product people love that solves real problems: You are supporting our customers both in APAC and Japan.
- Build an office from the ground up: As an early team member in Japan, you will play a key role in laying the foundations for and developing the culture of our team and office.
- Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with product to inform what we do next.
- Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We've achieved more than teams 10x our size in less time — and there's so much more to do and learn.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- You’re highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry
- You have a growth mindset and view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- You have 5+ years experience of Customer Success or Sales at a fast growing software company with a track record of high achievement
- Strong intrinsic motivation to be a top performer and contribute to a team
- You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You’re motivated by seeing others succeed and grow when you partner with them
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
- You speak Japanese (Native level) and English (Business level)
Nice to Haves:
- You have experience using Notion
- You have experience training users of SaaS products
- You have experience working with user community