- Full Time
Remote Job Description
The compensation team is responsible for ensuring that Plaid’s global compensation strategy, programs, and practices are competitive, fair, and scalable. We believe in designing programs that effectively attract and retain amazing talent across a diverse workforce.
You will be responsible for evaluating, designing, implementing, and communicating Plaid’s compensation strategy, programs, and policies that help attract and retain top talent. With an eye towards the future, you will scale and mature our global compensation programs and practices as Plaid continues to grow. And in doing so, you will become a trusted thought partner and leader on all compensation matters to partners and leaders across the business.
What excites you
- Continue to improve compensation practices, pay decisions, and governance.
- Lead benchmarking workstreams to continue to position Plaid’s compensation practices competitively by leveraging internal and external tools and resources.
- Develop strong relationships with key partners across the business including our C-Suite, Finance, HR, Talent, and HRIS teams.
- Advise on executive compensation and Comp Committee matters.
- And most importantly, manage and grow Plaid’s amazing Compensation team!
What excites us
- Both Public and Private company experience in Compensation and/or Total Rewards leadership roles in Software/Tech
- Proven ability to evaluate, design and recommend compensation programs based on both market assessment and business strategy
- Success in simplifying and articulating complex strategies and programs to leadership and peers
- Experience building and coaching high performing teams
- Demonstrated ability to influence different levels of stakeholders and thrives in working with cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding of the current market including history of staying ahead of industry-standard methodologies and future trends
- Proven analytical skills, keen eye for detail, and have an in-depth knowledge of building and maintaining complex models
Apply by API