Compensation & Benefits Partner Global
- Full Time
- Remote-Canada Remote-US Remote-UK Remote-Asia Remote-Africa Remote-Australia Remote-South & Central America Remote-Europe Remote-Mexico Remote-India
Remote Job Description
Binance is looking for an experienced Compensation & Benefits Partner to support our Global business units.
Key Responsibilities for this role include
- Partner with leaders, HRBPs and TA teams to drive compensation and benefits programs in line with our philosophy.
- Provide operational leadership in the development, implementation, administration, and communication for regional compensation policies, practices and programs and broader HR initiatives.
- Design and implement region/business-specific compensation strategy and programs (incentive plans, position allowance, relocation support etc.) to support operational objectives.Perform compensation & benefits related analysis and presenting to leadership.
- Assist with group level strategy and design of compensation & benefits frameworks
- Manage annual compensation review process for business units.
- Monitor local market regulations & legislation to ensure compensation and benefits policy compliance.
- 7+ years of Compensation and Benefits experience in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory environment relating to employee compensation & benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance/Economics/Statistics preferred).
- An advanced degree is a plus strong problem-solving ability.
- Must be solutions and service-oriented and able to work independently within a highly dynamic and ambiguous environment Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Highly proficient in Excel and GSuite Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess high level of integrity and ethics
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire