Community Growth Manager, Germany
- Full Time
Remote Job Description
Millions of Airbnb hosts worldwide create comfortable, reliable and welcoming stays and experiences for our guests every day. Hosting on Airbnb offers a unique way to meet our Hosts’ financial goals but the rewards for opening their home or sharing a passion go beyond supplementing their bank account. Hosting also offers the opportunity to impact their local community, share their culture and connect with people they wouldn’t have met otherwise.
We know that our global community of hosts is one of Airbnb’s most precious assets, all of who we strive to support. Our Hosting organization exists to bring a wider array of diverse Hosts into the Airbnb Community, support their success, earn their trust, and ensure their safety and security. As the world emerges from the COVID-19 pandemic, Airbnb aspires to lead the travel industry with an entirely new form of community-powered travel, where creatively-led design is at the core of our offering.
The Difference You will Make:
Airbnb is looking for a Community Growth Manager to help unlock the next generation of hosts across our global markets. This role reports to the Country Manager, DACH, CEE & Russia.
We are looking for industry experts in sales and hospitality with an entrepreneurial mindset and drive. This role is a hybrid business development and program management role. This role requires some cross-functional collaboration and carries business performance goals.
A Typical Day:
- Analyzing Airbnb/host ambassador trends and outcomes to identify best practices
- Developing and managing a community forum to increase reach and feedback loop for program and product support
- Attending design workshops, events, webinars, partnerships and other resources to support Airbnb/host ambassador education
- Customizing central programs and toolkits for regional needs
- Responsible for revenue and host-growth goals
- Maintaining and building an engaged and active ambassador community
- Leading through inspiration and our core value of belonging
Outcomes and Impact:
- Contributing meaningfully to a strategic outcome for Airbnb to unlock the next generation of hosts
- Exposure to collaborative opportunities with cross-functional teams around the world
- Partnering with central programs to develop a product roadmap, establish host needs feedback and solution design
- Pioneering a new model and growth structure for Airbnb
- Native or full professional-level German
- 5+ years experience in sales and/or program management
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Business, Marketing, etc.)
- Strategic in your thinking with a proven ability to own growth OKRs and exceed goals
- Able to forecast, model, and optimize growth tactics based on known and unknown performance
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for our community and passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset; Basic SQL and advanced analytical analysis skills would be advantageous but not necessary
- Excellent communication and presentation skills