Analyst/Senior Analyst, International Tax Planning
- Full Time
Remote Job Description
This role can be based in Los Gatos or Los Angeles, CA. It is not available as a remote opportunity.
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 223 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen.
It’s an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. That’s where you come in.
Netflix is seeking an International Tax Analyst or Senior Analyst, reporting to the International Tax Director to join our international tax team to provide international tax planning, operations, and business support for our business, with a focus in our IP and distribution structure. The ideal candidate will have strong tax technical skills with respect to international income tax concepts relating to global operating structures, and is able to apply and communicate tax concepts to individuals both within and external to the tax functions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the design and implementation of tax planning projects
- Researching tax issues and preparing technical documentation
- Providing tax operations and accounting support to cross-functional teams
- Assisting on special projects and engaging with the broader accounting and finance organization.
- You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view
- 4-7+ years of international experience including public accounting, law firm, and/or industry experience
- CPA, law degree, or Masters degree in taxation are preferred
- Extensive experience with US international tax concepts and basic understanding of transfer pricing concepts
- Self-starter with good judgment and strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and produce high-quality work product in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $60,000 - $385,000.