- Full Time
Remote Job Description
Airbnb Capability Center was set up in 2017 in Gurgaon to service the global Airbnb community. We provide specialized operational services which allow Airbnb's business and responsibilities across the world. These include Finance, Technology, Finance Shared Services, Analytics, Engineering amongst other products.
Our Offices are home to multi-accomplished teams with an understanding of our business and community. We are hospitable, fun and we welcome all with open arms.
The difference you will make
You will support in analyzing and working with data in the Procurement Team for accuracy, hence driving reliability in the process.
A Typical Day:
- Perform data validation/quality assurance analysis within large datasets in Excel
- Build proactive data validation automation to catch data integrity issues
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve data issues
- Work independently and with team members to understand data structure and business processes
- Help maintain reports across our Global Procurement Team for accurate and reliable Procurement Leadership feedback
- Identify opportunities for improvement contributing to the development of Airbnb’s best practices
- Build tabular and visualization reports
- Develop data visualization (Preferred: Tableau)
- Ad-hoc analysis to support main procurement projects
- Using Oracle and Python, find insights from data and provide applicable recommendations to improve and improve business processes.
- Minimum 4 or more years of overall experience with minimum 2 years of experience in data engineering with Excel
- Reading, writing and speaking proficiencies in English.
- Graduate in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus
- SQL skills, Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions) and multiple business intelligence and analytical tools.
- Experience in Data Engineering and ETL processes
- Impeccable attention and commitment to creating clean reproducible code
- Analytical & logical capabilities
- Experience with ETL design, implementation, maintenance and familiar with at least one data pipeline framework like Airflow
- Define relevant metrics that can guide and stakeholders to the appropriate insights
- Ability to own projects end-to-end: building timelines, main milestones, provide regular updates to partners and delivery against agreed upon specs