Account Manager, Mid-Market
- Full Time
- $200K - $250K
Remote Job Description
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
- Actively work to maintain strong relationships with Notion's existing customer base while identifying opportunity for expanding usage
- Drive executive level relationships within our largest customer base
- Responsible for forecasting and delivering Notion Mid-Market Expansion, covering existing accounts 300-1000 employees and Renewal revenue targets
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal teams (sales, customer success, deal-desk, ops, legal) to ensure timely renewals
- Innovate and iterate on the contract renewal process to retain and grow customers while mitigating churn or contraction
- Identify and manage expansion opportunities to ensure Notion adoption within Enterprise customer base
- Partner with the Customer Success team on marquee Mid-Market accounts to expand use cases and create stickier customer
- Document and share key findings/learnings with broader Notion organization
What You'll achieve:
- Founding member of the Account Management team: As one of the first dedicated Account Managers, you will help build the foundation for a future large, revenue focused team
- Advise our top customers: Be the first line of contact for all our customer's needs and summarize key learnings back to our leadership teams.
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time: We've hit profitability and over three million users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
- Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with product to inform what we do next.
- Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We've achieved more than teams 10x our size in less time — and there's so much more to do and learn.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 5+ years of proven sales, account management, and/or consulting experience inclusive of renewals and negotiation skills
- Ability to create executive level relationships in marquee customer base
- Create and deliver against strategic account plan within customer base
- Interest and strong ability to understand a customer's business goals and drive solution based selling strategies
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Collaborative and team oriented