Account Executive — FinTech
- Full Time
Remote Job Description
The Fintech Sales Team at Plaid combines deep product and industry knowledge and is focused on bringing Plaid’s expanding solution suite to the ever growing number of fintech companies across the country.
You'll be a key individual helping us achieve this mission. Your focus will be identifying and engaging with leading fintechs, build long-lasting relationships with these companies, and aligning Plaid solutions to their specific and unique business needs. You will also work with some of Plaid’s highest value customers to identify new opportunities where our increasingly diverse range of solutions can add value to their business.
What You'll Do
- Identify potential customers and run the end-to-end sales process within our Fintech segment
- Develop deep knowledge of our existing Fintech customers and identify growth opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships within Fintech customers, from executives to product teams and developers; be viewed as a subject matter expert
- Work with our Product team, SEs and Account Managers to identify gaps in our solutions for Fintechs and help execute your sales strategy
- Manage pipeline and accurately forecast deal value and win probability
What Excites Us
- Significant experience (6+ years of quota-carrying experience) in a new-revenue role.
- Strong track record of closing complex, high-value deals with specific expertise selling to Fintech companies
- Exceptional prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a focus on delivering value relative to each customer’s unique business needs
- Proven ability to interact and articulate complex solutions to all levels of a Fintech organization
- Interest in financial services products and a desire to create strategic relationships that help our customers succeed; Understanding of API functionality and the ability to quickly learn how Plaid solutions operate ‘under the hood’.
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed; Solution-oriented mindset and an ongoing desire to ‘make it better’