Account Executive, Ecosystem Lead
- Full Time
Remote Job Description
As the Account Executive, Ecosystem Lead, you would be the founding member of our Partnerships Team. And you’d report directly to the COO, Matt Estes.
Today, some of our largest new customers are brought to us by business managers & agencies. And we have observed that creators on the Uscreen platform who are supported by business managers & agencies tend to grow faster. You would formalize a partner program targeted at business managers, talent agents, and agencies to:
- help our existing customers accelerate their growth
- positively impact new pipeline in funnel
- source new business for Uscreen
If you’re excited by the prospect of building a partner ecosystem from the ground-up in 2023, this could be the role for you! You’ll have the opportunity to build a team around yourself & the ecosystem as you formalize & scale the program.
We are a remote-first company. But we think this role is probably best suited for someone in-market in Southern California or Austin. And candidates should expect some travel – our ecosystem partners (& events) are clustered in Southern California, Austin, New York, & Miami.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Structure a new partner program
- Drive awareness of the new partner program
- Recruit and manage ecosystem partners that will generate and advance our new and upgrade revenue pipelines
- Nurture existing partnership relationships
- Educate partners on how our platform can help their customers grow a predictable, recurring revenue stream
- Work with our Sales team to generate new outbound revenue through co-selling accounts alongside business manager and agency partners
- Develop joint go-to-market plans with our partners
- Ability to hit and exceed monthly targets
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 4-6 years of Sales, Ecosystem, and/or Partnerships experience
- At least 1+ year(s) in a direct partnerships capacity
- Ability to see the bigger picture of how the partner ecosystem fits within a broader go-to-market strategy
- Professional, detail-oriented, & structured work style
- Excellent written & verbal communicator
- Outgoing, friendly and fun
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Graduate of a four-year university
Our Commitment to You
- We will compensate you competitively.
- Your growth is our growth! We’ll provide you with access to best-in-class training and workshops to help you develop and succeed in your role.
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint. We make sure you have a clear growth plan to help you get to the next level at Uscreen.
- 100% Remote – Work from wherever your heart desires, as long as you have access to a stable internet and a conducive workspace.
- Our flexible, unlimited PTO policy encourages every team member to take the time they need to unwind and recharge.
- We also offer flexible parental leave.
- Your home office should be ergonomic and inspirational to help you make some magic. We’ll give you a generous WFH stipend to help you set one up.
- And if WFH is not for you, we’re happy to pay for your coworking space.
- We’re proud to offer personal development and mental wellness stipend.
- We host virtual social events and company retreats filled with fun activities to ensure you feel part of the Uscreen team.