The Website Project Manager will manage reciprocity.com, including all website expansion and update projects. Key responsibilities will include driving a compelling website user experience, improving on website traffic/brand awareness, managing and tracking key web metrics and driving the growth of the website. We are looking for this role to formalize our processes and deploy best practices for website management.
What you will get to do:
- Coordinate and oversee the performance of reciprocity.com website.
- Drive and manage the user-facing & backend maintenance of the site for optimum efficiency.
- Own the content changes and updates to the site - provide processes to ensure all updates are effective and avoid broken links.
- Collaborate with our Content leader to support the buyer’s journey through the website.
- Work with the marketing team to coordinate promotions, GTM events and website messaging through the year for reciprocity.com.
- Work with the Creative team to maintain graphic and design standards throughout site adhering to the visual identity.
- Explore new opportunities to improve engagement and effectiveness of the website.
- Lead the efforts to increase conversion rate, including optimization testing.
- Stay up to date with evolving technologies as they affect the user experience, speed and security of our website and suggest and implement upgrades/changes.
- Stay current on external website design and UX trends and best practices; share with the team to improve reciprocity.com.
- Own the website metrics and reporting; work with Marketing Operations to provide impact reports for the website.
What we are looking for:
- 4-6 years of professional website project management experience
- Proficiency in Wordpress (3+ Years) and Responsive Web Design
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis, the ability to derive meaning from data and a desire to improve processes.
- Teamwork/collaboration mindset with the ability to work with stakeholders and leaders throughout the organization.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good knowledge of:
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- SSL certificates
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, commuter, gym membership, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO
- Lunches and great coworkers
Reciprocity is shaping the future of Information Security with our modern SaaS approach to enable easy risk, audit, and security relationship management. The market is growing fast and will be a $1T market by 2025. With our great product, 100s of brand-name customers, solid funding, and our impressive exec team, we have the confidence to be a software juggernaut for years to come.
Exciting companies share a standard set of traits: large growing markets, disruptive technologies, kick-A teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team includes smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family-friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. If you’re mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, keep reading, and hopefully, you can jump on this rocketship with us.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
We value a diverse environment. Reciprocity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.