We’re looking for a full-time web developer to join our growing Marketing team. As a critical part of our small but mighty team, you’ll work closely with our designers to help bring to life engaging digital experiences with the code you write. You’ll have a sense of ownership over our website, proactively making updates to keep it running smoothly and bringing your technical expertise to solve problems. You’ll contribute to our vibrant, diverse culture and will play a large part in our mission to make positive change in the world, and transform how people think and live.
- Collaborate with the greater Marketing team to take functional requirements and design files to build pixel perfect, interactive, and responsive HubSpot pages and emails
- You care deeply about the user experience and are comfortable using testing to create the optimal experience
- Monitor and ensure quality assurance across platforms, devices, and browsers
- Utilize HubDB and HubL to pull in dynamic content and the Visual Builder for most templates
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 4+ years experience in front-end development with at least 2 of those years using HubSpot
- Experience in building for accessibility and responsiveness
- Passionate about staying up-to-date on the latest trends, tools, and emerging best practices in HubSpot development
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.