As a Product Leader, you’ll become an expert on the creator ecosystem and translate their needs into a world class online experience.
vidIQ is looking for a VP of Product who is passionate about working with consumer Saas products and wants to help us build next generation AI/ML predictive technology. As a member of the leadership team, you will work hand-in-hand with our CEO / Founder, Rob Sandie, to operationalize, codify, and scale the product vision and enable vidIQ to grow and deliver impact to creators around the world.
vidIQ’s mission is to advance the creator's journey with actionable data-driven insights. We pursue this through our values of being creator obsessed, lean and fast, and being scientific. We have already helped millions of creators take their channels to the next level. Simply put, we change lives.
So Why Join Us?
Our work is exciting as we are transforming the creator analytics space. This has provided many of us to work on new and exciting projects. Equally, we’ve set our people up for success by giving them professional development opportunities like courses or conferences that will help them acquire desirable skills/experience.
Our company has met the future of work head on, with a fully remote company that allows you flexible hours to balance work & life. schedule for you. When it’s time to go on vacation, we have an unlimited vacation policy so you can recharge.
So, what will you do in this VP of Product role?
- Lead the ideation, development and launch of innovative products.
- Own Product strategy and vision which lays out our unique path for engaging creators; working collaboratively across content, design, engineering, data science teams, and ensure periodic review and refresh of the strategy based on new insights.
- Make data-driven decisions by partnering closely with your counterparts to ensure that we're delivering excellent experiences to our users that drive best outcomes for creators across the globe.
- Research and evangelize the needs of the creator community.
- Grow a team of product managers, while also expanding existing product work streams.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
This might be for you if…
- You have 10+ years of experience building and launching products in the B2C space that has broad customer reach.
- You are passionate about consumer SaaS products at the intersection of AI and are excited about growing your user base.
- You have a track record of customer-focused, data-driven decision making that delivers an exceptional customer experience as well business outcomes.
- You are an innovative and entrepreneurial thinker who has a strong bias toward action. Leads with confidence and a strong point of view. Willing and able to put hard issues on the table, drive open debate, and problem-solve with the team to achieve results.
- Strong user experience/design sensibility, with a record of shipping delightful products.
- Strong strategic thinker with proven success in defining strategic direction for global offerings and support.
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and help the team get work done as we are a relatively small and nimble organization.
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems.
- You have experience managing an organization of product managers, including building and growing the team.
- In tune with emerging technology and consumer trends, with a knack for seeing around corners.