Hello. Biteable here. We're always looking for great talent around the world and would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, and we'd love to stay in touch and reach out if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Biteable!
All about you:
- You’ve got that magical marketing SaaS range across the following disciplines: strategy, product/growth, B2B, positioning, channel
- 10+ years of product led growth and B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams
All about the role. You will:
- Create a winning strategy: product/growth marketing, positioning, messaging, demand generation, channel, content, sales enablement, partner marketing, social media, PR, AR and marketing operations
- Build and grow a great team: Develop our existing team, fill in any gaps where we need them to execute against our strategy, and build a culture of excellence
- Grow sales pipeline: Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive increases in successful customer acquisition and current customer up-sell opportunities
- Integrate deeply across the company: Marketing should be connected into everything we do and we want you to help ensure our teams across the globe in content, product, design, engineering, support, sales, finance and operations, are working with marketing to tell our story and put our product in the hands of customers
- Monitor and action on important metrics: Track and report on important performance metrics. Use the data to continually optimize and improve performance
- Build our stack: Provide thought leadership and perspective for new technology adoption where appropriate to do things more efficiently and effectively with a small but powerful team
A little about Biteable
Biteable is an online video tool that puts the power of making a video in your hands. We enable you to create a video from scratch using our broad library of animations and footage.
Since launching in 2014, the goal has been to make top-quality videos possible for everyone with a tool that’s sublimely simple. We have created a community of over 7 million users, rendered more than 12 million videos, and raised $10 million in venture capital.
At Biteable we're committed to the happiness of our employees. We love it when everyone feels supported, and we doubly love it when everyone feels empowered to create.
The Biteable team is scattered around the globe from Los Angeles to New York to Sydney and lots of places in between. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are the glue that binds us. We treat each other like adults, and we set our own schedules. We also recognize that families (and pets) are part of our daily lives, and we like that they often turn up on our video calls. We are informal, structurally flat, and fun to work with.
Biteable is a bit of a rarity in that everyone genuinely cares about each other. When asked, they use words like these to describe their colleagues: rigorous, respectful, open, supportive, honest, and egoless.
How to Apply
We want you to start soon. Apply via the link, and tell us why you and Biteable are a match made in heaven. We’ll review your application and then set up informal interviews with a handful of candidates.
We've got our fingers crossed that you're one of them — we're rooting for you.