Back To All Remote Jobs View All Other Jobs
VP of Finance - Postscript
Postscript Full Time Other Remote-Canada Remote-US
Remote Job Description
Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for e-commerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As VP of Finance, you’ll own Postscript’s finance and accounting operations. You will lead our finance strategy, including identifying valuable opportunities and leading initiatives to take action on them. You will also build out and manage our finance and accounting teams.
Above all, you will take a comprehensive approach to finance that supports our ability to achieve our ambitious business goals. You'll be both hands-on and strategic in helping us get to the next level. All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Lead all finance operations, including all FP&A and accounting activities.
- Perform in-depth, comprehensive financial analysis and planning, including identifying, analyzing, and improving all key drivers of business performance. Optimize financial performance at multiple levels throughout the organization.
- Recruit, hire and lead members of the finance and accounting teams
- Communicate our financial performance and initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Create a financial backbone and roadmap that enables our continued hypergrowth
- Establish and document internal controls, policies, and procedures related to financial reporting and compliance
- Serve as a member of the leadership team. Continually partner cross-functionally to formulate and achieve our strategic goals.
What We’ll Love About You
- 5+ years experience in a financial leadership role for a high growth SaaS company
- Demonstrated command of SaaS metrics, KPIs, and business fundamentals
- Early stage SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Track record of working cross-functionally to deliver maximum business value
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate well with stakeholders across the business
- Passion for working in a fast-paced, ambiguous work context, where you can flourish with minimal guidance
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.Apply for this job