This is our Vice President Sales Global EU role for those who can find a common language with anyone in the world.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Sales Leader who has worked in a SaaS startup and has a track record of driving Inside Sales teams to crush their numbers while consistently over-achieving as an individual contributor, then you may be the right fit for our Vice President Sales Global position.
Tasks in the role
- Strategically organize and build a globally dispersed team to maximize output.
- Establish quotas for the sales team and drive results around established KPI's (Revenue, Growth, Headcount).
- Coach and develop geographically distributed sales talent.
- Develop strategy with the leadership team and Revenue Operations.
- Identify gaps in workforce planning and strategically develop teams and hiring initiatives for Salesforce Group/Class Hiring.
- Establish tools to better operationalize the sales team.
- Partner with Revenue Operations & Enablement to drive efficiencies in the sales organization.
- Identify process improvements and adoption & usage of sales technologies.
Who we are looking for
- Demonstrated success in building and leading teams selling in both an enterprise and transactional SaaS startup environment.
- Strong preference in ability to strategically align sales teams across a varied portfolio of product categories.
- Experience in hiring, coaching, and developing a geographically distributed team and managing in a virtual environment.
- Proven track record of training, leading, and motivating sales teams.
- Previous experience selling through the channel.
- Know how to scale a sales organization.
- Software sales experience required.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.
- Ability to analyze market opportunities.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to structure partnerships.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Proven history of working well in global teams across an organization.
- 5+ years of sales experience with a successful track record in sales.
- 10+ years of sales leadership and management experience.
- 25% travel required for this position.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format Choice: It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Flexible working day start
- Health insurance coverage
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home)
- Corporate events
- Training, courses, conferences
- Gifts for employees
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit and individual qualifications.