We’re looking for an execution-focused strategic leader to own all people functions at ReCharge. In this role you will oversee talent acquisition, human resources, employee learning and development, compensation and performance management; diversity, equity, and inclusion and culture at ReCharge. We are looking for a dynamic leader who can come in and be both hands on, but also think long term and strategically - what will be needed over the next 18 months and beyond as we scale rapidly.
As a member of the senior leadership team, you will – in partnership with executives – develop comprehensive strategies for talent acquisition, employee experience, development and retention. Your work hiring, supporting and developing ReCharge employees will directly enable us to achieve our mission to connect and empower the world through payments. This role will report directly to the COO.
Remote Job Day to Day
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Assess, align and build the HR team to support business goals and objectives.
- Partner with the department heads to consistently hire the best talent as the company scales.
- Educate, advise and influence business leaders on organizational design, organizational development, competency models, leadership development, employee engagement and retention, performance criteria and measurement, succession planning, talent reviews and change management.
- Ensure cultural consistency as ReCharge grows and scales and set-up infrastructure to manage change through integrations.
- Monitor and interpret trends and metrics around employee satisfaction, attrition and turnover, etc., and establish recommendations for improvements or enhancements based on data analysis.
- Partner with the CFO and manage cost centers for people as a high component of company spend.
- Set strategy for our diversity, equity and inclusion efforts, and ensure the organization is equipped to execute on this strategy effectively.
- Innovate on HR planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs for filling these gaps.
- Drive a culture that rewards, promotes and encourages high performance throughout the organization.
- Thoughtfully balance short and long-term objectives while employing a bias for action.
Remote Job Requirements
The ideal candidate will be a strategic business leader with a passion around people. You're an innovative thinker and culture curator with strong understanding of organizational dynamics during high growth periods. You're an exceptional communicator, with the ability to collaborate effectively with all functions, building strong relationships across the organization as a diplomatic and effective influencer.
- 12+ years of experience in the People/HR field, with significant experience in talent management and development
- Best in class HR leadership experience and the ability to view the organization from a broad business perspective
- Execution-focused hands-on leader with the ability to integrate with a professional team in a fast paced, dynamic and outcomes driven environment
- Proven experience leading People/HR in a rapidly scaling high/hyper growth company, e.g. 300 to 600++ employees
- A demonstrated track record of utilizing metrics and analytics to inform and influence decisions
- Demonstrated success translating organizational strategy into talent priorities and quickly developing and executing plans to meet organization-wide objectives
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and expertise in growing and developing employees
- Proven ability to move fast and think big while leading an organization through change
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong initiative and critical thinking skills
- High intellectual horsepower - smart and insightful, with high emotional intelligence
- SHRM or SPHR certification
About Recharge Payments
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.