Back To All Remote Jobs View All Analyst Jobs
Technical Support Analyst - CareMessage
CareMessage Full Time Analyst
Remote Job Description
CareMessage is the largest patient engagement platform for underserved populations in the United States. We want to help create a world where all people regardless of income or background achieve equitable health outcomes. We power the care for more than 7 million underserved patients at over 300 safety net organizations nationwide who receive timely healthcare information, preventive care reminders, appointment reminders, local resources, and health coaching through interactive voice and text messaging. Founded in 2012 at Stanford University, CareMessage has raised over $25 million from Google.org, William K. Bowes Jr. Foundation, Pershing Square Foundation, Y Combinator, Schmidt Futures, and others.
2021 Team Impact
Since the start of COVID-19, our team has faced a number of new challenges due to 10x growth in messaging as well as changing customer needs to help support COVID testing, COVID vaccinations, and fulfilling immediate needs for patients tied to food insecurity, housing, etc. As a part of the 2021 CareMessage team, you can play a key role in helping tackle COVID at a national scale for our most vulnerable patient populations.
Who we are looking for...
At CareMessage, we love our customers and are committed to their success. We want team members with a track record of success who are passionate, positive and care as much about the team as their own performance. As a Technical Support Analyst (TSA), you'll be responsible for making our customers successful. You'll work directly with our customers to analyze, troubleshoot, and mitigate customer problems. You'll become an expert in our product capabilities, and you will use this knowledge to review and resolve requests quickly and efficiently. You will serve as a critical link between our customers and our product team, communicating your observations and insights, as well as escalating critical issues when needed. You will play a major role in crafting optimal workflows, creating and delivering training programs, and general best practices for use of our product. As a member of the Customer Success team, you'll partner with other CareMessage teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Research, Engineering) to ensure that our customers are set up for long-term success.
Who You Are
You have a continuous improvement mindset; driven to understand ‘why' and able to suggest ideas to improve the current environment in a constructive manner. You think critically before acting. You are comfortable interfacing directly with customers. You are able to raise interdependent issues/concerns that may impact the overall customer experience. You subscribe to and promote a culture of collaboration, where knowledge and skills are shared to facilitate efficient and timely delivery of our customer commitments.
Within 1 month, you'll...
- In depth understanding of Product vision and roadmap
- Basic understanding of product functionality and expected behaviors for internal apps as well as external apps
- Basic understanding of use cases per feature
- Conceptual understanding of all our integration types
- Conceptual understanding of EMR types and live integrations
- Successfully respond to and resolve Tier 1 customer issues
Within 3 months, you'll...
- In depth understanding of product functionality and expected behaviors for internal apps as well as external apps
- In depth understanding of use cases per feature
- In depth understanding of EMR types and live integrations
- In depth conceptual understanding of integration types (bidirectional HL7, SFTP, API, FHIR)
- In depth understanding of the bug reporting and bug escalation process
- Collaborate with members of the Sales and Customer Success teams to optimize every customer's experience
- Contribute documentation for our internal product knowledge base and external Help Center
- Host regular product demos
Within 6 months, you'll...
- Expert in product functionality and expected behaviors for internal apps as well as external apps
- Initiate and spearhead communication around use cases (i.e. Share the value proposition of features with customers regularly and create documentation around how customers can implement features)
- Successfully respond to and resolve Tier 2 customer Issues
- Follow the bug reporting process for when the product is not working as expected
- Partner with our product and engineering teams understand and resolve the most complex technical issues our customers face
- Partner with our product and engineering teams to prioritize customers' feature requests
- Host webinars and other informational sessions for current customers
- Create documentation for new and innovative solutions to problems
- Enhance documentation as product knowledge increases
- Manage a daily queue of incoming requests that require timely attention.
- Quickly resolve customer concerns by email and phone.
- Develop expert-level understanding of platform technology and functionality.
- Advocate for our customers by gathering and sharing data-driven insights to help improve customer experience.
- Assist our technical teams by identifying and reproducing customer issues.
- Contribute to the development of the Support team by designing tools and processes to achieve maximum impact and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 2+ years technical support experience.
- Passion for using technology to transform healthcare access and delivery in underserved communities.
- Outstanding interpersonal, critical thinking, and analytical skills along with a proactive, problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to translate solutions into simple, actionable steps.
- Previous remote work experience
- Commitment to collaboration and teamwork.
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, and excellent follow-through.
- Previous customer-facing and/or project management experience within the healthcare industry a plus
- Prior experience with healthcare integrations, including SFTP, API and HL7 messaging standards a plus
- Prior experience working with different EMR types and supporting live integrations
Flexible work hours as a fully remote team
Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their families
Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
401k retirement plan
Paid parental leave
13 wellness days to be used for anything that comes up in life or self-care
Paid time off & 1-month paid sabbatical after 4-year anniversary
15 paid company holidays, including a winter break
Employee Assistance Program
Budget for professional and personal development (webinars, online courses, books, and more)
We are committed to equal opportunity and actively encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, etc.Apply for this job