Back To All Remote Jobs View All Digital Marketing Jobs
Technical SEO Specialist - (Pandable)
Pandable Full Time Digital Marketing
Remote Job Description
Pandable is a young but experienced SEO Agency with a remote team spanning across the globe. We’re ambitious and fast-growing, and our clients range from exciting early stage startups to global companies, predominantly in finance and tech. We have big growth plans and are looking for a proactive Technical SEO Specialist to help deliver outstanding results for client campaigns.
The role is both exciting and challenging: you will be given autonomy and responsibility, whilst being fully supported by the SEO Manager.
- Lead and deliver on comprehensive Technical SEO roadmaps for clients
- Be the key point of contact in the team for technical projects
- Work alongside client teams including product owners, developers and other stakeholders
- Audit and monitor client websites, crawl data and server logs to identify issues
- Drive forward a test-and-learn approach to on-site optimisation
Day to day activities
- Site auditing: Identifying key opportunities to improve the search performance of client websites
- Site monitoring: Keep a close eye on technical factors that might impact search performance, such as site speed, crawl and indexing issues.
- Technical projects: Consult on potential search risks and benefits for major upcoming and ongoing client projects, such as site migrations, international targeting, and redesigns.
- Search education: Create and deliver training sessions as needed to inform and upskill the wider team and our clients.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Experience with site migrations
- Understanding of the latest algorithm updates
- Confident communicating with technical and non-technical teams
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Proficient in identifying and solving complex technical SEO issues
- Desirable: experience using Python
- A logical thinker
- Hard working and eager to learn
- Ambitious and keen to progress
- Ability to use own initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Results oriented and happy to take ownership
- Bonus: experience in fintech / finance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working and team building events
- Opportunity for fast progression within the agency
- £1,000 career development budget
Salary: Competitive, Dependent on experience
To apply, please include the following:
- "Animals" in the message
- Your CV or something similar (catch our attention)