Back To All Remote Jobs View All Recruiter Jobs
Technical Recruiter - Tinuiti
Tinuiti Full Time Recruiter Remote-US
Remote Job Description
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for the full‐cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing) across the Analytics, Technology, Engineering, and Product teams. This includes evaluating candidates for core values and culture fit just as much as for skill level, experience, and knowledge. You’ll play a critical role in shaping Tinuiti’s future by identifying and hiring world-class talent. This role is all-encompassing from providing input on the preparation of job descriptions to making recommendations on employment brand strategy. You will need to adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities by formulating plans to fill new roles quickly and brainstorming with hiring managers to assemble powerful sourcing strategies for each search. This position will collaborate with the entire Talent Acquisition team while reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the specific needs of their teams and source / attract talent in order to develop a robust talent pipeline for current and forecasted openings
- Develop hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field
- Proactively source to build a robust pipeline with qualified candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, employee referrals, LinkedIn, virtual job fairs, etc.)
- Utilize our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, to organize communication and ensure each candidate has a positive, consistent experience
- Monitor and analyze recruiting metrics such as search progress, time to fill, candidate source, diversity, and recruiting channel effectiveness for assigned divisions
- Collaborate on special projects as assigned to support the Recruiting team & People department function
Who you are:
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people, builds rapport and effective relationships, defuse high-tension situations comfortably
- Action-Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Hiring and Staffing - Has a nose for talent, hires the best people, assembles talented staffs
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Time Management -Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- 2+ years technical recruiting experience at a high-growth startup or agency environment (preferably a combination of both)
- Recent track record of hiring top-tier engineering and product talent
- Demonstrated ability to understand a technology stack to match technical talent against job requirements
Good to have:
- Applicable recruiting experience for other agencies
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
Apply for this job