Back To All Remote Jobs View All Recruiter Jobs
Technical Recruiter - SurveyMonkey
SurveyMonkey Full Time Recruiter Remote-US
Remote Job Description
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Talent Acquisition Team
Our Technical Talent Acquisition team finds people who bring a passion for Engineering, Product, and Design at SurveyMonkey. We're responsible for sourcing great talent, guiding them through our hiring process and promoting SurveyMonkey.
What we're looking for
You are creative, motivated and can build strong relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You develop recruiting strategies, can find and engage targeted talent and see them through to close. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate; you lead the entire candidate process. By using your knowledge of our clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Run a full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on technical positions
- Work with the recruiting team members to develop and execute hiring strategy
- Partner with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Engage, screen and interview potential team members
- Facilitate interview process and hiring discussions with interviewers
- Guide the offer process including closing candidates
- Act as an internal and external-facing representative of the SurveyMonkey People team
- 5+ years full-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate environment
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Experience with offer negotiations
- You have experience recruiting for technical positions at an agency and/or corporate environment
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.Apply for this job