Back To All Remote Jobs View All Recruiter Jobs
Technical Recruiter - Sana Benefits
Sana Benefits Full Time Recruiter
Remote Job Description
Our health system is broken, and it’s a huge problem. Costs are rising out of control while the patient experience gets worse. At Sana, we're passionate about fixing this problem by bringing accessible and affordable health plans to small and medium businesses. We've built an innovative team with top talent from across the health insurance and tech industries to create engaging, modern plans for our clients. This allows our customers to offer competitive benefits packages while paying an average of 20% less than traditional plans.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and empathetic person to join our recruiting team. In this role, you will be a pivotal part of running the full cycle recruiting process for our technical roles (engineering, product, design, data) to ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience from start to finish. You’ll be joining a talented, experienced team and be a part of building something special from the ground up.
We are building a distributed engineering team and encourage all applicants to apply, regardless of location.
What you will do
- Demonstrate exceptional sourcing strategies and techniques to attract top technical talent
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers to understand their hiring needs, confirm interview teams, gather post-interview feedback, and assist in their hiring decision
- Manage an influx of applicants, screen candidates, candidate communication, and scheduling and coordinating interviews.
- Analyze and report on the recruiting metrics
- Work closely with our Recruiting Manager and team to grow our talent pool and scale our recruiting processes
- Support, contribute to, and lead various People Team projects to drive employee engagement and satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of related experience as a full-cycle technical recruiter in a fast-paced setting
- Analytical and metrics oriented: Demonstrated ability to drive business and behavioral changes with data
- Familiar with modern software development languages and technology markets
- Experience recruiting for a growing technology start-up strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Entrepreneurial. Self-directed. Excited to build something from scratch
- Values-oriented. You care about making our healthcare system work better for people and business owners.
- Gritty. You aren’t worried about getting your hands dirty and working hard when you need to.
- Comfortable with change. We are a startup and need people who are ok doing things outside of their traditional job description
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation
- Medical dental and vision Insurance
- Parental leave
- Wellness program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic start-up environment.
Sana is a modern health plan solution for small and medium businesses. We use a more efficient financing structure and integrated technology solutions to cut out wasteful spending and get members access to better quality care at lower cost. Founded in 2017, we are an experienced team of engineers, designers and health system operators. We have the financial backing of Silicon Valley venture firms and innovative reinsurance partners. If you are excited about building something new and being a part of fixing our broken healthcare system from the inside, please reach out!Apply for this job