Back To All Remote Jobs View All Recruiter Jobs
Technical Recruiter - Labelbox
Labelbox Full Time Recruiter
Remote Job Description
Labelbox is building software infrastructure for industrial data science teams to do data labeling for the training of neural networks. When we build software, we take for granted the existence of collaborative tools to write and debug code. The machine learning workflow has no standard tooling for labeling data, storing it, debugging models and then continually improving model accuracy. Enter Labelbox. Labelbox's vision is to become the default software for data scientists to manage data and train neural networks in the same way that GitHub or text editors are defaults for software engineers.
Current Labelbox customers include American Family Insurance, Lytx, Airbus, Genius Sports, Keeptruckin and more. Labelbox is venture backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused venture fund), Kleiner Perkins, and First Round Capital and has been featured in Tech Crunch, Web Summit and Forbes.
We are looking for our first Technical Recruiter to help scale tech hiring for our team! You will be managing the end to end recruiting process from sourcing to closing across engineering, product and design, partnering closely across the organization with leadership, hiring managers, recruiting and people ops.
About The Role
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process ensuring an exceptional candidate experience, from screening candidates to negotiating offers and closing
- Collaborate with hiring teams throughout the process; coach hiring managers and interviewers every step of the way (bias mitigation, candidate experience, calibration)
- Drive innovative sourcing initiatives to identify, assess, and build a network of candidates
- Play a key role in helping Labelbox to build a diverse and inclusive recruiting pipeline
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant and consistent updates to hiring managers and recruiting team
- 4+ years experience as a technical recruiter, preferably in a startup environment
- Passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team and offering the best experience to our candidates
- Strong organizational and project management skills - ability to drive initiatives from concept to implementation
- Creative problem solver who can navigate complex situations
- Target oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a scalable fashion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a professionally friendly demeanor
- Experience with Lever or similar ATS
- Interest in AI/ML