We are looking for someone to join our team who we can count on to execute technical onboarding for our clients, specifically related to integration of SIS data with the Coursedog application on a per client basis.
- Own: Run partner and client-facing conversations about technical integrations.
- Call external APIs to perform data review, examine data structures for potential issues and manipulate CSV and JSON Data.
- Work directly with clients to improve their experience and turn insights into actionable product feedback.
- Be responsible for user acceptance testing
- Own all aspects of the client's technical onboarding experience from point of sales handoff through to maintenance.
- Define new SIS integration architecture and methodologies
- Collaborate: Work with our Vice President and Data Engineering Manager to improve our system integrations and own our go-lives.
- Expectations: Develop deep product knowledge; provide API integration expertise; understand the ins and outs of Higher Education; strong customer service skills; QA mindset; strong technical and oral communication
- Achieve: Data quality/product improvements, improve time to integration, drive customer experience, raise NPS scores, improve our internal toolset
Healthcare: We pay 99% of your medical, dental, and vision coverage and 75% of the premium for your spouse and/or dependents
Retirement: We offer a 401k plan on day one of your employment.
Paid Time Off: We value work-life balance and provide a high amount of autonomy. In service to this, our Paid Time Off policy has no annual limit.
Remote-First: We value flexible working hours over set hours, results over number of hours, and asynchronous communication focused on transparency over need-to-know access.
Equity: You’ll be contributing to the team's success, so you deserve to share in it. Every employee on our team gets a meaningful equity allocation.
Parental Leave: To help support new parents in the workplace, we offer 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Coursedog is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization and creating an inclusive environment for all.
We value and encourage the contributions of our employees and strive to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential and drive outstanding results. We draw strength from our range of interests, backgrounds, and perspectives
We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. On your application, you will be prompted to inform us If you need any accommodation during this process.