Talent Sourcing Specialist - (Kaplan Test Prep)
Kaplan Test Prep Full Time Recruiter Remote-US
Remote Job Description
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will:
- Use your passion for driving top talent into the organization to source candidates for high-need areas and maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates for all teaching products and services.
- Work directly with contacts who help to promote our open roles within their social communities
- Utilize resources for directly sourcing top talent, including (but not limited to) LinkedIn, emailing student and philanthropic groups, finding influencers on social media, and engaging Kaplan alumni and referrals
- Develop and manage recruitment strategies for your markets and demonstrate the ability to creatively problem solve and prioritize when urgent situations arise
- Leverage your commitment to hiring quality by screening and interviewing candidates to identify how they positively contribute to the Kaplan student experience and overall organizational culture
- Work closely with Teacher and Scheduling Managers to ensure that candidates passed to them meet their staffing needs
- Demonstrate your attention to detail by maintaining candidate/job requisition records in Workday Recruiter and assisting with administrative recruitment tasks.
You should be:
- A Strong Communicator. You know the importance of an excellent candidate experience and that it starts with great communication. You are professional, authentic, and are skilled in conveying our Kaplan culture through your communication. You are also able to effectively communicate across teams to stakeholders and supervisors.
- Flexible. You don’t get overwhelmed easily, and you stay calm under pressure. You enjoy change and are always open to trying new approaches. You deal skillfully and promptly with new situations and difficulties.
- A Prioritizer. You can successfully balance multiple initiatives at once and you always follow through without letting any details fall through the cracks. You are organized and efficient. You’re task-driven, and love crossing things off your to-do list. You’re also reliable - people can count on you to get the job done.
- Resilient. You’re a competitor with grit who will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Nothing will stop you from meeting your goals. You are willing to confronts mistakes and learn from them.
- Resourceful. You’re quick, you’re clever, and you’re solution-oriented. You can take information and run with it - you don’t rely on a lot of direction. You coordinate with partners to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Strategic. You know your time is valuable, so you only use it in the most efficient way possible. You make data-driven decisions in order to develop and execute plans.
Ideally, you are also:
- Experienced with current best practices in recruitment
- Familiar with Workday Recruiter
- Prepared to use your personal social media accounts for recruitment purposes
- Excited to work independently in a remote workforce.
- Experienced in the education industry, preferably in a recruitment-related role (but not required), with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher.