We're growing our Talent team and adding a Talent Acquisition Specialist to focus on recruiting for our US organization as well as scheduling and coordinating interviews for the Talent Acquisition team. You will manage the full-life cycle recruitment process for assigned requisitions of our rapidly growing InfoSec startup.
Our team and customer base have doubled in the past three years and you will help us continue on this high growth trend. You’ll partner with hiring managers and be the subject matter expert helping/collaborating to find our new team members. You will serve as an ambassador for Reciprocity in the community and provide an incomparable interview experience for all candidates. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment, loves recruiting, and has a passion for working in a fast growing company.
What you will get to do:
- Manage full-life cycle recruitment efforts, from sourcing to offer
- Serve as primary point of contact for interview scheduling for the US Talent Acquisition team (40-50%)
- Partner with hiring managers to build trusted relationships to ensure their confidence and trust in the recruitment process
- Source talented candidates via various sources, interview candidates for relevant skills and move them smoothly through the hiring process
- Foster an incomparable and memorable candidate experience and ensure Reciprocity’s employment brand is consistently communicated
- Proactively move candidates through pipeline by scheduling interviews with team members and ensuring the interviewers provide feedback in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline for future recruiting needs
- Assist with on-boarding new hires, including offer letters and a smooth transition to HR
What we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience. In-house at a tech company is highly preferred but not required
- Able to build professional relationships with internal partners and external candidates by using a consultative communication style
- Highly responsive and communicates in a concise and articulate way both verbally and in writing
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and balance competing tasks in a rapidly changing environment
- A positive attitude and team-oriented approach to your work
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high quality technology solutions
- Competitive salary and equity (we want everyone to be a stakeholder)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, wellness, cell phone reimbursement, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO, paid sick days, 13 holidays
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put Customers First and GSD
Reciprocity is shaping the future of Information Security with our modern SaaS approach to enable easy risk, compliance, audit, and security relationship management. The market is growing fast and will hit $1T market by 2025. With our industry-leading ZenGRC Platform, hundreds of big-time customers, solid funding, and our impressive exec team, we are poised to continue our rapid growth in 2021 and beyond.
Exciting companies share a common set of traits: large growing markets, disruptive technologies, killer teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team includes exceptionally smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. We are a 100% remote workforce, with presences in San Francisco, Argentina, and beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia. If you are mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, keep reading and hopefully you can join us on this rocket ship.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We value a diverse environment. Reciprocity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.