The Strategic Finance team is focused on solving some of Figma’s most pressing business issues. The team is responsible for owning the company's budget, driving annual and quarterly planning processes, allocating and deploying the company's resources efficiently, performing financial analyses, and partnering with teams across the company.
The role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, a great communicator, approaches problems in a structured manner, and is comfortable with ambiguity. You’ll get substantial visibility, focus on the highest-priority business issues, and be plugged into every facet of the business.
This role will report into the Director of GTM Strategic Finance. This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs (SF / NY) or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Own the self serve revenue forecast across geographies, product type and customer segments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, Growth) to review investment opportunities and drive growth experiments with the highest ROI
- Create a culture of performance management with real time dashboards, KPIs, and insights into emerging trends
- Prepare monthly and quarterly business reviews for the CFO and Executive Team
- Build annual operating plans and ongoing analysis of performance and investment to highlight trends, opportunities, and causes of unexpected variances
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- An ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and develop concrete action plans
- A highly entrepreneurial “roll up your sleeves” mindset
- Strong financial modeling experience and a willingness to dig into the details
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS businesses, metrics and customer lifecycle
- Excellent presentation and written skills and the ability to simplify messaging while understanding the nuances
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, Strategic Finance, Business Operations or related fields
- Experience at a high growth B2B SaaS business w/ extra points for self-serve
- Experience with financial planning tools (i.e. Anaplan)
- SQL experience preferred
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
remote figma jobs, figma careers, figma jobs