- Full Time
- $150K - $250K
Remote Job Description
In this role, you will manage all cost estimates, cost data, communications, meetings and deliverables as the point of contact between the different partner teams. You will work closely with the Engineering, Construction, Procurement, Security, Networking and Operation teams to ensure all cost data developed and managed meets the requirements specific to each program needs. You will report directly to the Chief Estimator and will have daily interactions within the Strategic Estimating Team and the Estimating group
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
Salary Range Info:
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $164,000-$252,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Manage and develop all Estimates and cost analysis globally for Strategic programs and projects
- Support, develop and improve Estimating process and procedures to ensure consistency
- Develop an update of new technology and existing Plans of Record
- Report to multiple forums, project partner teams, internal teams, and executive leadership in all aspects of the estimate scope, schedule, and budget.
- Partner with all required groups in the organization that interact with Data Center build programs ensuring alignment along all sectors in the development and review of estimates provided
- 8 years of experience performing all forms and types of estimates including parametric and bottoms-up analysis
- 5 years of experience in multi-discipline role that dealt with estimations in all facets of construction
- Experience in an Estimating Manager role, managing teams through multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines
- 8 years of experience in construction with time spent in a strategic or executive estimator
- Experience working with cross functional teams,collaboration to deliver on key projects, program and ad-hock requests
- Knowledge and understanding of standards developed by the ASPE, CSI, AACEI or RICS
- Ability to manage a team of full-time employees and consultants
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: New York, NY, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): Arizona, USA; California, USA; Georgia, USA.