Back To All Remote Jobs View All Data Science Jobs
Staff Data Scientist - InVision
In Vision Full Time Data Science
Remote Job Description
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Staff Data Scientist to help us change the way digital products are designed. We are looking for Staff Data Scientists to work across the organization to generate the data and analysis required to answer some of our toughest questions to help us innovate and grow. You will be solving business problems, identifying data quality issues and performing statistical analysis. You will be working closely with Data Leads, Product Managers, & Engineers to identify, measure, & optimize strategic opportunities.
About the Team:
You will be joining our data team and have the chance to make a large impact at InVision. You will support our very data driven and data hungry Product Team to identify key metrics, conduct deep and rigorous analysis, and deliver novel insights and data products that drive revenue growth. You will be a trusted partner in the team tackling the toughest and most impactful analytical problems.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a critical thought partner & collaborate closely with Data Scientists, Product Managers, and Engineers
- Identify opportunities & quantify the impact of product launches through A/B testing and in-depth quantitative analysis
- Define and monitor key metrics; investigate changes in metrics and propose next steps
- Provide access to data through dashboards and other tools to measure the success of product launches
What you’ll bring:
- A passion for and track record of leveraging data for business impact
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex problems into meaningful and interpretable insights
- Ability to write performant SQL queries to extract data
- Experience with visualization tools such as Mode Analytics (or others like Tableau, Looker)
- Experience working in Strategy and/or Product organizations
- BA/Bs or Master’s in statistics or other quantitative field preferred
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply for this job