The Identity Engineering team is looking for a SaaS/Identity Engineer with expertise in Enterprise SaaS administration and DevOps automation, including developing tools to manage and automate both user provisioning/deprovisioning, identity access workflows and DevOps toolchain improvements. The ownership environment is a variety of SaaS and on-premise based applications used by Airbnb corporate employees around the globe; this includes SaaS based SAML SSO and 2FA solutions (IaaS, MFA, SaaS).
- BS in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- Senior level industry experience in DevOps and Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Hands on and in depth experience with the administration of enterprise SaaS solutions such as Google Workspace, Box, Workday, Zoom, Slack, including command line and Synchronization tools (such as GCDS).
- Experience designing and configuring SAML SSO and other Identity Access Management related tools and systems.
- Expert in one or more languages such as Golang, Python, or Ruby.
- Expert in DevOps toolchains (containers / orchestration, configuration management or declarative state tools).
- Thorough familiarity with writing to API interfaces for SaaS applications (SOAP/REST) for user provisioning and automation purposes.
- Standards and Protocols: LDAP, RADIUS, HTTP(S), SFTP, SSH, SOAP, XML RPC, REST, JSON, YAML, SAML, SCIM.
- Administer, optimize and operate Airbnb’s Google Workspace, Box, IDP, and other large scale SaaS tools.
- Manage and support user provisioning and automation systems as well as assist with the day to day high level Administration of various SaaS applications and tools.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, architecting and designing, vetting, building, developing and managing complex automations and/or interactions between existing solutions.
- Establish trust and strong relationships with senior leaders, operations managers, and professional staff across other organizational units as it pertains to SaaS automation and provisioning.
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures; integration templates; operational training and support hand-off to peers.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving with an ability to decipher highly technical data.
- Excellent decision triage with emphasis on detail and follow-up.
- Comfortable working on operational tasks, and interacting with non-technical users.
- Experience working with Commercial IAM/Role Management solutions.
- Familiarity with undergoing financial audit and compliance processes and workflows.
- Have worked as the primary/super-admin for various SaaS systems including managing complex sharing/permissions schemes.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Demonstrated system or application level security patch framework design.
This position is US - Remote Eligible. The role may include occasional work at an Airbnb office or attendance at offsites, as agreed to with your manager. Airbnb,Inc. can employ in states where we have registered entities. Currently, employees can not be located in: Alaska, Indiana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Delaware and Rhode Island. This list is continuously evolving and being updated, please check back with us if the state you live in is on the exclusion list. If your position is employed by another Airbnb entity, your recruiter will inform you what states you are eligible to work from.
The starting base pay for this role is between $144,000 and $194,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: education, experience, and skills. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, benefits, and Employee Travel Credits