We’re looking for an experienced Sr. Revenue Operations Analyst to join our growing Revenue Operations team at Zapier. Revenue Operations at Zapier is responsible for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of go-to-market programs with technology, data, and process. We identify, implement, and manage GTM tooling, we bridge data and system gaps, and we deliver insights to inform strategic decision-making.
You’ll serve as one of the revenue operations team’s analytics experts by analyzing go-to-market performance, implementing frameworks for data accuracy and measurement, and making recommendations on ways to improve the productivity and scale of the organization.
If you’re interested in driving your career at a fast-growing and profitable company, read on.
- You have 4+ years of experience. You have worked in a sales operations, marketing operations or revenue operations role at a B2B or SaaS company where you have experience in analytics and reporting, CRM setup and data architecture, and partnered closely with go-to-market stakeholders to improve performance.
- You love working with data. You have demonstrated the ability to analyze data to identify new opportunities and drive future decisions, while effectively weighing investment versus potential business outcome. You’ve helped to eliminate data silos that slow down execution and reporting. You are highly proficient in data analysis, modeling, and visualization. You use data to uncover opportunities and understand the levers to pull to drive business results.
- Problem-solving energizes you. You make work lighter for your teammates by finding easier and more efficient ways of doing things. You like diving into tracking challenges and identifying new opportunities to improve. You automate reporting as much as possible to stay focused on solving the problems that will have the biggest impact. You are comfortable with ambiguity and can break down complex problems into achievable goals.
- You have ample technical skills. While you may not know how to code, you have an automation-first mindset and can navigate CRM and business intelligence tools and technologies with ease. You can communicate business needs to data science and engineering teams.
- You’re an outstanding communicator. You communicate successfully across teams at a growing organization. You ask questions to uncover the goals and motivations of your colleagues. You’re able to use data to tell a clear story and create actionable recommendations for go-to-market teams.
Things You’ll Do
- Collaborate with go-to-market leadership to prioritize and optimize lead programs and sales motions.
- Evaluate lead performance and translate data into clear recommendations.
- Analyze sales and success team metrics to help spot opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Collaborate with other operations functions to make consistent improvements to the CRM processes and data infrastructure to optimize for insights and data hygiene.
- Forecast expected sales and success outcomes and work with FP&A to model the impact of new initiatives and strategies.
- Aid in the preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting around sales, marketing and success performance.
- Contribute to the evaluation of new go-to-market tools and technologies and partner with the team to implement them.
- Design, help build, and maintain automated reporting, dashboards, and analyses to enable stakeholders to self-serve data needs.
- Utilize Google Sheets, Looker and Hubspot CRM to build reports and identify new opportunities for the go-to-market org.
The Whole Package
Our fully remote, distributed environment enables us to work with awesome people from around the world. Our team members work from 38 different countries. We generally hire based on timezones and try to keep teams together by making sure that every Zapien overlaps with their manager & teammates for at least a few hours a day.
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Equity for All: Stock options (or equivalent) for every Zapien
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Fertility and Adoption Assistance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- $2,000 annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Annual all-company retreat
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Customized Zapiversary rewards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Leading-edge equipment. We set you up with an Apple laptop and provide an additional budget for you to choose other home office accessories and software you may need.
- Take the time you need to renew. We encourage Zapiens to take at least 10 days off each year. Most of us take 25 days off per year for vacation & holidays, plus whatever sick time we need.
- Opportunity to work with Zapier’s amazing partners network
*While we support Zapiens around the world the best we can, healthcare plans are available in the UK, Canada, and United States. Retirement plans are currently available specifically in the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and United States. A regional benefits premium is added directly to the salary ranges for team members who are in countries where we do not have entities or provide company-sponsored benefits. When recommendations are made for base salary, the benefits premium has already been factored in.