The Sr. Manager, Business Leadership is crucial to our overall Creative Studio success. Reporting to the Director of the Creative Studio, this role will be at the center of everything we do, serving as the primary liaison between Marketing and Creative Studio teams. You are an expert collaborator, possess a strong head for business and a dedication to creativity as a solution to business problems.
The ideal candidate will be equal parts creative, strategist, producer and detail-obsessed business leader. You will have a passion for building strong partnerships with Marketers and Creatives, and understand what is necessary to bring the best ideas to life. You make space for creativity. You are customer obsessed. You know production inside and out. You help those around you create remarkable, purposeful work. You are the calm in the storm.
About the Team
DoorDash's mission is to grow and empower local economies. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash connects people with the local businesses they care about - helping grow businesses and the communities that support those businesses.
To further this mission, DoorDash is building a best in class Creative Studio. We will be populated by diverse, eclectic talent that inspires and creates. We take risks, challenge each other, and inspire new ways of thinking. We're here to create pivotal work that we, our partners, and the entire DoorDash community can be immensely proud of. We’re here to do the best work of our lives.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Serve as a trusted advisor and strategic thought partner to Marketing and Creative partners
- Expertly manage multiple stakeholders and concurrent work streams
- Develop strategy to drive business value based on audience, cultural and market insights
- Lead a cross functional team, creating an environment conducive to the development of remarkable creative work
- Possess a keen sense for the DoorDash business and an ability to prioritize the most business critical tasks
- Collaborate across the entirety of the DoorDash organization effortlessly
- Strategically guide while also rolling up your sleeves to operate at the lowest level of detail
We’re excited about you because…
- 10+ years of Brand Marketing or Account Management within Creative Agencies
- A track record of strategic thought leadership and breakthrough creative output
- Proven experience working managing multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Experience across channel and creative expression: design, broadcast, experiential, digital, social, product and ideas that drive earned media
- Love for details and organization
- Experience across highly ambitious, agile teams
- A driver of change, with a passion for the way the communications industry is evolving
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.