Hello. Biteable here. We're always looking for great talent around the world and would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, and we'd love to stay in touch and reach out if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Biteable!
A little about Biteable
Biteable is an online video tool that puts the power of making a video in your hands. We enable you to create a video from scratch using our broad library of animations and footage.
Since launching in 2014, the goal has been to make top-quality videos possible for everyone with a tool that’s sublimely simple. We have created a community of over 7 million users, rendered more than 12 million videos, and raised $10 million in venture capital.
At Biteable we're committed to the happiness of our employees. We love it when everyone feels supported, and we doubly love it when everyone feels empowered to create.
The Biteable team is scattered around the globe from Denver to Salt Lake City to Sydney and lots of places in between. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are the glue that binds us. We treat each other like adults, and we set our own schedules. We also recognize that families (and pets) are part of our daily lives, and we like that they often turn up on our video calls. We are informal, structurally flat, and fun to work with.
Biteable is a bit of a rarity in that everyone genuinely cares about each other. When asked, they use words like these to describe their colleagues: rigorous, respectful, open, supportive, honest, and egoless.
Data analytics is at the heart of Biteable’s products and decision-making. Our small but mighty team of Data Analysts take on a variety of problems ranging from shaping critical business decisions to tackling highly ambiguous problems and taking on projects that are cross-functional and strategic.
All about you:
- Professional industry experience in a quantitative analysis role (8+ years preferred)
- Experience in querying and manipulating raw datasets for analysis
- Experience working independently
- Experience explaining technical concepts and analysis implications to varied audiences and can translate business objectives into actionable analysis
- End-to-end experience with data, including querying, aggregation, analysis, and visualization
- Experience with data visualization software, such as Tableau
- Comfortable in SQL and proficiency in one of the analytical tools such as Python, R, etc.
All about the role. You will:
- Partner with Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance to frame problems, both mathematically and within the business context
- Conduct analytics studies to identify new product opportunities and shape product strategy
- Perform exploratory data analysis to gain a deeper understanding of the problem
- Analyze experimental and observational data and communicate findings
How to Apply
We want you to start soon. Apply via the link, and tell us why you and Biteable are a match made in heaven. We’ll review your application and then set up informal interviews with a handful of candidates.
We've got our fingers crossed that you're one of them — we're rooting for you.