We're looking for a senior associate to help create and guide our DashPass go-big campaigns and acquire and engage our consumers. You'll create integrated promotion strategies that accelerate DashPass subscriber acquisition and improve retention. In collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, you will fully own the execution of promotional campaigns and work to improve them through testing and experimentation. We analyze a variety of customer data to obtain insights that inspire engagement and reasons to use.
You will report to the Manager, Growth Marketing Strategy on our Consumer Growth Marketing team.
About the Team
DoorDash’s mission is to grow and empower local economies. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash connects people with the local businesses they care about — helping grow businesses and the communities that support those businesses.
The consumer promotion strategy team blends data analytics with strategy to create value for our consumers by launching promotional campaigns that engage and inspire our consumers.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Solve one of the company's hardest challenges: DashPass’ subscriber acquisition, retention and win-backs.
- Work with complex data sets to develop strategic, analysis-motivated consumer pricing and promotional plans
- Develop promotional strategies and drive their implementation end-to-end.
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers, and automations with static and dynamic content.
- Monitor campaigns’ performances and pivot when necessary to achieve campaign goals.
- Work on programs with product, Strategy & Operations, CRM, and analytics teams to build creative solutions to enhance outcomes.
We’re excited about you because…
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience and 2+ years of experience in finance/management consulting, business operations, growth marketing/marketing analytics, or business analytics
- Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions)
- You can see the big picture of “why” and execute at the lowest level of detail to fully achieve the objectives.
- Knowledge of SQL and dashboarding tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Dug into details of large data sets and possess the desire to dive headfirst into complex problems
- Translated data into applicable insights for partners in the past
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.