Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Only applications of candidates who self-identify as Black (including Preta and Parda identifications) will be evaluated for this role. If you don't self-identify as Black (including Preta and Parda identifications).
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage sole project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Research, create, and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google's product offering.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to data and information.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working in software development.
- Experience in software development in a programming languages.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Ability to select and implement an algorithm, using appropriate data structures to efficiently solve a problem; interpreting algorithms and contributing ideas to their development.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Belo Horizonte, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil; São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil.
Remote location(s): Brazil.