Back To All Remote Jobs View All Software Developer Jobs
Software Developer - (Blueprint Title)
Blueprint Title Full Time Software Developer Remote-US
Remote Job Description
The goal of Blueprint Title Company is simple: streamline residential real estate closings for enterprise buyers, sellers, and real estate service professionals. We bring innovative technology, process, and pricing to the $16 Billion Title Insurance industry. Founded in January 2017, Blueprint Title operates over a broad, multi-state footprint and is quickly expanding.
We are a team of driven individuals with a passion for disrupting title insurance and modernizing the closing experience for enterprise. We are looking for high performers to share our mission and join in our growth. As a member of the Blueprint Title team, you will help us lead the charge in proving that the real estate closing industry is ready for novel technology, lower pricing, and better service. Enterprise aren’t consumers, loans aren’t mortgages, and there’s an untapped opportunity to create a better process for the new model of real estate.
As a Software Developer you will:
Work to deliver projects with excellence, kindness, and reliability. You will work in collaboration with our CTO, Director of Engineering, and other members of the Technology team to tackle a variety of software problems for the business that affect both internal and external stakeholders.
What we are looking for in you:
• You have touched a variety of languages and can pick them up quickly, but you love Laravel.
• 2+ years of building applications in a team environment.
• You love writing code and solving problems with software.
• You've built well-tested web applications from the ground up that customers have used.
• You're comfortable solving software challenges on your own, but you ask questions when you need help.
• You speak fluent English.
• Your curious nature has led you to dabble with other back-end and front-end languages/frameworks.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
• Sharing your knowledge with your team is fun for you, and you are happy to help other members of the team solve problems.
• You're comfortable in an early-stage company and are excited at the idea of joining a team of smart, client-oriented folks.
• You're a self-starter and can prioritize your time to accomplish goals without a lot of day to day oversight.
• You’re interested in not just a job but building a company, culture, processes, and growing with us.
• You have a track record of committing to what you say you will do, and are passionate about delivering great products for teams and clients.
• You communicate clearly, write well, speak eloquently, and are comfortable explaining complicated issues over the phone and via email to both engineers and clients.
• You get along with people and like helping people, learning new things, and are quick to solve problems proactively.
• You have experience with and enjoy working teams that are partially or fully remote.
• You are obsessed about hitting deadlines.
• You are comfortable talking with internal team members and/or clients on product calls.
What you will get from us
• Competitive compensation package
• Performance-based bonuses and stock options
• 401k plan with employer matching
• Wellness Stipend
• Professional Development Stipend
• 100% employer paid medical coverage for employees
• Dental/Vision coverage and HSA account
• Flexible hours and opportunity to work-from-home
• Unlimited vacation policies
• A variety of growth and development opportunities
• Team events, casual dress code, and great office amenities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.Apply for this job