Paylocity is looking for a Digital Marketing Sr. Specialist (SEO) that will help us define, manage, and lead a comprehensive SEO strategy across all products and marketing campaigns. The SEO Sr. Specialist role supports key activities for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) within the Demand Generation team.
This role is responsible for analyzing data and generating reports for the organic search channel. This role will also provide data-driven recommendations to the Paylocity team to help identify opportunities to drive organic search traffic and/or improve the Paylocity search experience on search engines. This individual will be responsible for coordinating & collaborating with cross-functional partners to execute daily tactical SEO strategies. The SEO Sr. Specialist will also oversee leading SEO maintenance, updates, and fixes.
Reports To: Director Demand Center
• Ensure we are best in class with regards to SEO practices and results on the Paylocity.com website and associated properties.
• Drive organic search engine traffic by contributing to the strategic vision and owning the development and execution of key SEO programs.
• Update web content and assist in content development to optimize for Google rankings and quality keyword traffic.
• Collaborate with Web teams to fix technical SEO areas (XML sitemaps, indexing, redirects, schema, etc.)
• Lead keyword research in coordination with various teams on their business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
• Run search reports and performing analyses to ensure compliance with business strategy
• 5+ years of hands-on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience, leading keyword, and website strategy.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. •Proven content and copy writing experience to improve search rankings.
• Experience working with a CMS and building/coordinating content in CMS environment (Umbraco)and using project management tools
• Comfortable working with data and robust problem-solving skills to derive insights on SEO performance and make optimization recommendations • Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Moz, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Bright edge, etc.), working with data, and deriving insights on performance.
• Experience leading and collaborating within cross-discipline teams and agency partners, specifically in a B2B or agency environment.
• Comfortable managing through ambiguity with confidence –in defining and evangelizing SEO roadmap
• Demonstrated proficiency in defining SEO goals, reporting results regularly, and delivering results
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred, or commensurate experience.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
· Education & Awareness
· Client Community
· Company Representation
· Advocacy & Support
· Fairness & Equality
· PCTY Gives